Thursday, 3 November 2011

I must, I must, I really must...

Keep this blog updated! I have so much to write but so little time...
The past few days have been really yucky. Myself, my little chick and most of my family have all come down with a virus. My poor Mum has ended up in hospital because she has an existing lung condition made worse by the virus... We are just hoping she will be home later today. I'm an Adoption Champion I was hoping to do a blog post for National Adoption Week 2011, but that has had to be shelved from my plans. I will write a little something later, but it won't be as comprehensive or informative as I would have liked.
Anyway, rambling over! I have a little chick to attend to and hopefully will get five minutes to myself once my jobs are done!

Ta Ta For now xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm a very new blogger and I keep composing posts in my head......... but somehow they don't appear in writing!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I'm having my first Giveaway so don't miss it, closes on Saturday.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete